One of the major initiative of the RP Foundation is uplifting the community schools of remote areas with realization that without uplifting the community schools one can forget about the development of Nepal. So the foundation has aimed at least to uplift one school in every district as model. The foundation had already completed the construction of 7 new school buildings and 4 new school buildings are under construction and 1 is in pipeline with the support of the German Organisations named Schulen fuer Nepal & Schuelerhilfe fuer Nepal in the district of Kavrepalanchowk, Ramechhap, Bhaktapur, Gorkha, Nawalparasi and Nuwakot.
Till now following School buildings are completed:
- Mathurapati Secondary School
- Shree Prabha Higher Secondary School
- Bal Ujjwal Secondary School
- Bhimeshwor Lower Secondary School
- Saraswoti Lower Secondary School
- Shatalingeswor Higher Secondary School-I
- Shree Krishna Higher Secondary School
Following School Buildings are under Construction:
- Jagriti Lower Secondary School
- Janata Higher Secondary School
- Shatalingeswor Higher Secondary School- II
- Chattisadevi Secondary School
Along with the construction of new buildings foundation is also providing teachers, teachers training, education aid, scholarships and other materials needed for quality education with the support of Rotary Clubs and other organisation.