After this devastating earthquake RP Foundation was involved in providing relief for victims by the second day of the earthquake. Some of the major relief works done by the foundation are mentioned below.
- Safe Drinking Water
B. Water was becoming more polluted. So with the joint collaboration of Rotary club of Guenzburg, Germany & Schulerhilfe fur Nepal, Germany we distributed Paul filter (which filters all bacteria & debris) to different schools .Some of them are:
- Janata Higher Secondary School, Gorkha : As the houses are almost destructed and the people are taking shelters in the ground of the Schools. So more than 500 villagers were direct benefices per day. After starting school more than 1000 student were getting safe water each day.
- Shree Krishna Higher Secondary School: More than 700 students are the direct benefices .
- Bhimeshwor School, Phulbari Kavre: More than 500 people are the direct benefices .
- Nagpokhai Bhaktapur : More than 300 people are getting safe water per day.
- Nepal Vocational Academy, Panauti: More than 350 people are getting safe water per day.
- Tarpaulins Distribution
Lot of people had lost their homes after earthquake. Victims have to sleep whole night under open sky instead of heavy rain. So RP Foundation started to distribute tarpaulins on the second day and distributed to more than 500 household of Bhaktapur, Kavre, Dhading and Sindhupalchowk district.
- Health Camps
Health camp after the catastrophic earthquake was one of the major need in Nepal. So RP Foundation started to treat victims in different ways.
i) RP Foundation started to treat the victims free of cost in Bhaktapur Homeopathic Clinic after 3rd day of the earthquake. Especially patients with fear, shock were treated and is being treated.
ii) Homeopathic health camp had been organized in Sakhu, Kathmandu where almost 90% houses were collapsed with lots of causalty. The service had been provided to mainly focusing the stresses people due to the earthquake and treated about 150 peoples.
iii) RP Foundation managed the Medical and surgical team from Germany named Interhelp & mfs in coordination with Schulen fuer Nepal. The well-equipped surgical as well as medical team works for prevention, awareness and treatment of common medical cases in 9 different places of 4 districts in coordination with Rotaract Club of Phulbari. Total 2013 patient were directly beneficiaries.
Details of Beneficiaries of the Medical & Surgical Camp:
|S.no||Date||Details of Location||No.of Patient|
|1||5th May 2015||Pushal, Dharmasthali, Kathmandu||178|
|2||6th May 2015||Devidanda, Sindhupalchwok||199|
|3||7th May 2015||Simle, Sindhupalchowk||230|
|4||8th May 2015||Mangaltar, KAvre||111|
|5||9th May 2015||Sandi, Jyamdi, KAvre||236|
|6||10th May 2015||Koshipari, Kavre||381|
|7||11th May 2015||Devitar, Kavre||303|
|8||12th May 2015||Dapcha, Kavre||150|
|9||13th May 2015||Durbar Square, Bhaktapur||225|
4. Heritage Site Cleaning Campaign
5. Transit Shelter